A Bonus Map sounds useful when it shows progress visually instead of presenting rewards as unrelated offers. I like being able to see where I am and what comes next without opening several promotion pages. That can make multiple sessions feel connected. How well does the map help you understand the reward path at Britsino Casino?
The Bonus Map became much more interesting once I stopped looking at each reward as a separate promotion. Seeing them arranged along one path gave me a clearer sense of how several visits could connect. During a British casino session, I decided to check the page and look at the map before choosing my first game for the evening. That gave me a quick picture of my current position without making me read through several different offers. I returned to the map near the end and could immediately see what had changed. Having the rewards organised visually made the whole system feel much easier to follow.
A Bonus Map adds value when it turns several rewards into one visible progression. That gives the player context and makes it easier to understand how separate sessions relate to each other. I also like being able to see the next stage without searching through different menus. A clear map can make a reward system feel much more organised and coherent.