I prefer casino and sports bonuses to be clearly separated because I use the two sections for different reasons. A game-related offer should not be mixed into a list of football promotions, and the reverse is also true. Clear categories make the terms easier to understand. How well does Crusado Casino keep the two bonus types apart?
The separation became useful on a day when I planned both a football bet and a casino session. I wanted to understand which offer belonged to which activity before deciding whether either one fitted my plan. On the British platform at https://casinocrusado.co.uk/, the casino and sports bonus areas gave me two distinct places to read rather than one mixed promotion list. I dealt with the sports side first because the match had a fixed start time. Later I moved to the casino offers and looked at them independently. Keeping the two sections apart made the whole decision process much clearer.
Separate bonus areas help because casino and sports promotions usually have different purposes and timing. Keeping them apart reduces clutter and makes the relevant information easier to find. I also find it easier to compare offers when only one type is visible at a time. That organisation makes a mixed casino-and-sports platform feel much more coherent.